Are you looking for a position in the exciting field of forensic engineering? Builders Engineering is a burgeoning firm specializing in building related claims, accidents and failures. Our engineers conduct field investigation, analysis, and reporting for various forensic projects relating to building and subsystem failures, seismic issues, material failures, industrial accidents, damage to other structures, water intrusion, slip and fall, storm damage, drainage, water supply, sewage, and soil-oriented issues.
Our engineers are the best at what they do. Through rigorous training and experienced mentoring, they develop the skills necessary to be the top in their field. We are seeking qualified, competent and motivated individuals to fill senior positions. If you meet the following requirements, then you would make a terrific addition to our team.
- Ability to interact with other engineers, owners, insurance companies, attorneys, private parties, government entities, etc.
- A high degree of self-motivation and integrity
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal (testifying in court as an expert witness) and through written correspondence (written reports to clients)
- Physical ability to drive to sites, crawl into small spaces, climb ladders, investigate field conditions, gather evidence, etc.
- Experience in civil/structural engineering and construction
- An interest in continuous learning and advancement of professional capabilities
- B.S., M.S. or PhD. Degree as well as a P.E. or Architect license
- Skills in writing, presentations, investigations, computers, and self-discipline
If this describes you, please complete the following form.